- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
- Soak the seeds in water for a few hours, or even overnight, before planting them.
- Assemble and rake the soil. If you are using containers for growing, poke holes in the bottom of your containers for drainage. Fill containers full with a soil mixture. Pat down the soil to be sure there are no air pockets or your seeds might drop right to the bottom.
- Sow the seeds 1-3 times deeper than the size of the seed. Very tiny seeds need only to be pressed into the soil. Water the seeds and cover the containers with plastic kitchen wrap. This will keep the soil warm and eliminate the need to water until the seedlings emerge. Place flats in a warm, sunny area. Until the seeds emerge, keep the soil damp.
- If you plan to transfer your seedlings to the garden, wait until at least two sets of leaves have emerged. Once it is warm enough, start leaving them outside a few hours a day. This will "harden them off" and get them ready for the harsher outdoor conditions. Water well.
- Transplant the plants by pinching off the lower set of leaves. Dig a hole deep enough to hold the plant just over the point where you pinched the leaves. These leaf nodes will grow roots. Gently turn the pot upside down and allow the plant to fall out into your hand. Don't pull the plant by the stem or leaves. Place the plant in hole and pat soil around your plant. Water once daily for a week and twice weekly thereafter. When the plants begin to get bushy, add mulch around them to discourage weeds.
- Enjoy, your finished!
Enjoy sitting down to a delicious Sunday dinner with a tasty healthy salad grown and cared for entirely by you! Containing the prefect combination of Tomatoes, Radish, Onions, Lettuce and Cucumbers seeds. This collection of garden to table salad ingredients is sure to provide that fresh grown home made taste.
- Sun to partial shade
- Require well drained soil area