- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Plant your mixed bulbs immediately upon receipt. Smaller bulbs should be planted fairly close together, roughly 4 inches apart and 2 - 3 times as deep as their height. Choose a site which receives at least 4-6 hours of sunlight each day and is well-drained. Water frequently in spring. Cover with mulch in winter. Peat moss, pine needles, leaves, straw or grass cuttings are good materials to use.
- Plant dahlias about 3 inches deep and 12 inches apart in a well-drained, sunny area. Deep watering 1-2 times a week is necessary during warmer, dryer weather. Hotter climates will need to water more often as conditions require. Proper watering promotes better blooming. Do not allow the tubers to stand in water.
- Plant iris 6 inches deep and 4 inches apart. Use medium drained soil with moderate water.
- Plant lilies 8- 10" apart 3 times as deep below surface of ground as the bulb is high. If the bulb is 2" high, its bottom should be 6" below ground level. All lilies prefer light, loamy soil with a deep organic mulch, and require good drainage. Fertilize at beginning of growing season to encourage larger plants. If the season is dry, keep ground moist but not wet by watering thoroughly once a week until plants flower. After flowering, reduce water and allow them time to dry.
- Plant gladiolus in a site with full sun and adequate drainage, and protected from strong winds which could knock down the tall flower spikes. plant 6"-8" inches deep and space 4 to 6 inches apart, then water thoroughly.
- Plant freesia bulbs about 2 inches deep and 4 inches apart in a sunny area. Keep the plants moist but not wet.
Enjoy a breathtaking view right in your very own garden with the Midnight Moon White Collection. These flowers seem to glow at night under the light of the moon or backyard lighting. A wonderful addition to any yard, great cut flower.
The easy to grow Decorative White Dahlia with its upright stems, giant 8–10″ blossoms of crisp white have a touch of radiant yellow glowing at the centers are sure to be a summer favorite. Try these hardy buds atop very strong stems of the pure White Asiatic Lilies in an all white garden that will glow in the night. Nothing is more elegant than snow-White Gladiolus, and this is the favorite. Create pristine bouquets of pure white, or combine with any other color. Create an oasis of tranquility in your backyard with these gorgeous Iris Hollandica, their long-lasting blooms are sure to be the highlight of your early-summer garden and bouquets.
Includes The Following
- One Decorative White Dahlia
- Two White Asiatic Lilies
- Four White Gladiolus
- Eighteen Iris Hollandica
- Sun to partial shade
- Blooms early to late summer
- Require well drained soil area