- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Lilium/Tree Flower Lily should be planted at a depth of about two to three times the size of the bulb, usually 15cm, and apart at approx 60cm. They excel in fertile, well drained soil and should be planted with peat/leaf mold.
Spectacular, pure white blooms of impressive size grace this amazingly tall Lily Tree and make a lovely addition to any landscape. Strong stalks reach up to 8' tall and produce a profusion of stunning lilies for all to admire. Bring a few indoors to create a gorgeous arrangement in your kitchen or dining room.
- Sun to partial shade
- Blooms mid to late summer
- Require well drained soil area