- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Select a site which receives at least 4-6 hours of sunlight each day and is somewhat protected from the wind. Prepare the soil to a depth of 3"-4" and the same size as the mat. Carefully lay out the mat with "this side up". Cover the mat with no more that 1/8" soil. This will hold the mat down and allow the seeds to easily germinate. For best results, use a commercial sterile potting soil. Soak the mat entirely (preferably using a hose with a fine spray) until the mat is saturated and appears to melt into the soil. Continue to keep the mat moist until the plants are established (2"-3" high). Check daily to ensure the top 1" of soil is moist. After the seeds have sprouted, water as necessary.
The Popcorn Plant roll and grow garden produces awesome popping corn. Recycled paper that is pre-seeded with fresh popcorn seed make this an easy garden to grow for any level plant lover. Just roll, water and grow to enjoy a harvest of popping corn. As the popcorn plant begins to grow, the mat will dissolve and fertilize into the yard. This mat grows best in soil that has been raked or sowed and soil that is moist and gets good sunlight.
- Sun to partial shade
- Need approximately two inches of water per week
- Require well drained soil area