- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Vibrant red, white and pink tulips will be a delight, as the first signs of Spring bloom in your garden. Plant in the fall for bright green foliage and beautiful blooms among the first to appear once spring arrives. These make great cut flowers as well. The flowers grow up to 22" tall with large blooms and are deer resistant. Unsurpassed for borders and mass plantings these tulips have strong perennial tendencies. They do best when planted in clusters in a location free from root competition to pack a punch of pink in the spring.
- Require Sun to Partial Shade
- Bloom mid to late spring
- Grow 20-22" tall
- Perfect for zones 4-10
- Require well drained soil area
- Includes mix of each color