- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Plant Lilies either 8- 10" apart 3 times as deep below surface of ground as the bulb is high. If the bulb is 2" high, its bottom should be 6" below ground level. All lilies prefer light, loamy soil with a deep organic mulch, and require good drainage. Fertilize at beginning of growing season to encourage larger plants. If the season is dry, keep ground moist but not wet by watering thoroughly once a week until plants flower. After flowering, reduce water and allow them time to dry.
Who can resist the fragrance and beauty of Stargazer Lily bulbs and Dwarf Patio Lily Bulbs? This special pack of 10 Stargazer and 10 Dwarf Patio Lily Bulb is perfect for gardeners of any experience level! This pack of 20 large bulbs will produce fanciful blooms for years + they will multiply! Both world renowned for their beauty these lilies are incredibly beautiful, very easy to grow, not too tall, about 3 feet in height and have strong stems. These are perfect for small gardens, patio planters or deck that you want to add a touch of both beauty and life.
Includes The Following
- 10 Giant Stargazers Lilies
- 10 Dwarf Oriental Lilies
- Sun to partial shade
- Blooms early spring to mid summer
- Grows up to 36" tall
- Perfect for zones 3-9
- Require well drained soil area
- Imported from Holland