- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Purple Sensation Allium bridges the gap between spring and early summer-flowering perennials. The 2″ to 4″ diameter purple globes bloom in early June, right after late blooming tulips. They will grow in well-drained soil and love sunlight. This is the Allium that started it all--the really beautiful tall relative of onions, leeks, and chives that has now taken its place in flower gardens.
The flower head consists of over 100 little star-shaped blooms arranged in an amazing globular starburst. Planted close together for a group effect, these bulbs add lovely lavender color plus the interest of the fascinating globe-shaped blooms atop strong stems. They've become many gardeners' favorites. They are deer resistant, attract butterflies, and bee friendly!
- Sun to partial shade
- Bloom mid spring to early summer
- Grow 50-60" tall
- Perfect for zones 2-10
- Require well drained soil area