- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Plant your mixed bulbs immediately upon receipt. Smaller bulbs should be planted fairly close together, roughly 4 inches apart and 2 - 3 times as deep as their height. Choose a site which receives at least 4-6 hours of sunlight each day and is well-drained. Water frequently in spring. Cover with mulch in winter. Peat moss, pine needles, leaves, straw or grass cuttings are good materials to use.
- Plant dahlias about 3 inches deep and 12 inches apart in a well-drained, sunny area. Deep watering 1-2 times a week is necessary during warmer, dryer weather. Hotter climates will need to water more often as conditions require. Proper watering promotes better blooming. Do not allow the tubers to stand in water.
- Plant iris 6 inches deep and 4 inches apart. Use medium drained soil with moderate water.
- Plant lilies 8- 10" apart 3 times as deep below surface of ground as the bulb is high. If the bulb is 2" high, its bottom should be 6" below ground level. All lilies prefer light, loamy soil with a deep organic mulch, and require good drainage. Fertilize at beginning of growing season to encourage larger plants. If the season is dry, keep ground moist but not wet by watering thoroughly once a week until plants flower. After flowering, reduce water and allow them time to dry.
- Plant gladiolus in a site with full sun and adequate drainage, and protected from strong winds which could knock down the tall flower spikes. plant 6"-8" inches deep and space 4 to 6 inches apart, then water thoroughly.
- Plant freesia bulbs about 2 inches deep and 4 inches apart in a sunny area. Keep the plants moist but not wet.
The Mellow Yellow flower bulb collection are sure to bright and delight in any garden area.
The Dahlia Golden Emblem is a bright yellow flower prized for its enormous size(20-25cm diameter). The Royal Yellow Iris are dependably pretty with strong stems ideal for summer bouquets. Fairly low maintenance and quite easy to grow the canary yellow colored Nova Lux Gladiolus are sure to be a lovely addition to any yard. The Yellow Emperor Ixia are fragrant and are sure to attract bees, butterflies and birds.
This collection will brightly bloom Spring into Summer and is a combination that works well at the front of a border.
Includes The Following
- Sun to partial shade
- Require well drained soil area