- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Select a site which receives at least 4-6 hours of sunlight each day and is somewhat protected from the wind. Prepare the soil to a depth of 3"-4" and the same size as the mat. Carefully lay out the mat with "this side up". Cover the mat with no more that 1/8" soil. This will hold the mat down and allow the seeds to easily germinate. For best results, use a commercial sterile potting soil. Soak the mat entirely (preferably using a hose with a fine spray) until the mat is saturated and appears to melt into the soil. Continue to keep the mat moist until the plants are established (2"-3" high). Check daily to ensure the top 1" of soil is moist. After the seeds have sprouted, water as necessary.
The Pollinating Insect Flower Seed Mat for Butterflies and Bees is a border garden seed mat. Made of Recycled paper that is pre-seeded with fresh flower seed. This 2 ft by 4 ft mat can be cut to fit any area, around mailboxes. trees, patios, decks, etc. Roll and grow gardens are an easy garden to grow for any level plant lover. Just roll, water and grow to enjoy. As the flowers begin to grow, the mat will dissolve and fertilize into the yard. The mat will grow best in soil that has been raked or sowed and soil that is moist and gets good sunlight.
- Sun to partial shade
- Require well drained soil area
- China Aster (16.33%)
- Siberian Wallflower (12.25%)
- Lance-leaved Coreopsis (8.16%)
- Purple Coneflower (8.16%)
- California Poppy (8.16%)
- Blanketflower (8.16%)
- Corn Poppy (8.16%)
- Chinese Forget Me Not (6.12%)
- Dwarf Sulphur Cosmos (4.08%)
- Rocky Mountain Penstemon (4.08%)
- Sweet Mignonette (4.08%)
- Purple Prairie Clover (4.08%)
- Cape Forget Met Not (2.04%)
- French Marigold (2.04%)
- White Upland Aster (1.35%)
- Prairie Coneflower (1.02%)
- Lacy Phacelia (1.02%)
- New England Aster (.51%)
- Scarlet Cinquefoil (.20%)