- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Allium Giganteum lives up to its name with heights anywhere from 3-5 feet, this Allium is a definite show stopper. Commonly called giant onion, it is most likely the tallest of the ornamental onions. It’s made up of perfect little purple florets that create a large round ball on top of a sturdy stem, similar to a topiary. Adding Allium to a garden will make heads turn and grab attention. The best way to plant is in large groupings for a more contemporary style or periodically place throughout a garden.
- Sun to partial shade
- Bloom late spring to early summer
- Grow 36-60" tall
- Perfect for zones 4-10
- Require well drained soil area