- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Place each pip (the pointed bud that produces new leaves and flowering stalks) in the planting hole about 1 inch below soil level. Spread the roots out around the pip like the spokes of a wheel. After covering with soil, firm lightly and water thoroughly. Space pips about 6in apart.
Lily of the Valley is a shade loving ground cover which produces wonderfully fragrant flowers in the early spring. Beautiful quill-like shoots unfold to green oval leaver. Fragrant, nodding white flowers appear on short stalks as if someone opened a bottle of perfume. By fall the flowers have developed into scarlet berries. The Lily of the Valley is a perennial and the perfect solution for those hard to grow areas in heavy shade such as beneath trees, under eaves, or on a shady slope to control soil erosion. Convallaria is a deer-proof ground cover tat will naturalize nicely. It grows from underground stems that spread quickly in the garden for great coverage.
- Part to Full Shade
- Blooms mid to late spring
- Grow 6-8" tall
- Perfect for zones 2-8
- Require well drained soil area