- 1. Add the product to the cart and click on top cart icon to checkout.
- 2. Carefully enter your coupon code in "Use Coupon Code" input field and then click "apply coupon" button.
- 3. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Checkout" button.
Need more in depth details? Detailed Intructions
Site your anemones where they will receive full to half day sun.Soak bulbs for 2 hours in luke warm water before planting. Dig holes and plant the anemones 2”-4" inches down. Don't worry about which side of the bulb needs to face up. Regardless of how the bulbs are positioned they will still grow. After planting, water anemones well, gently soaking the soil and settling it around the bulbs.While anemones aren't fussy about soil, they will perform best in soil that provides good drainage.
These spectacular and bright spring colors are a wonderful punch of color in a dull side yard or neutral patio. This vibrant Monach de Caen mixture will do the trick, in an easy fuss free way. Crisp shades including some bi-color, provide an uplifting feeling. Poppy like blooms in red, white, blue and pink kaleidoscope of dazzling colors are a great low growing border plant sure to enhance your summer garden or patio.
- Sun to partial sun
- Bloom late spring to mid summer
- Perfect for zones 5-9
- Grow 8-12" tall
- Require well drained soil area